- 2019 State Provider Status Bills
So far, there are 109 state provider status bills in 34 states in the 2019 session. This resource includes a map with bill counts by state. NASPA members can access the full list of bills.
- 2018 State Fact Sheets
- 2018 State Provider Status Bills
This is a NASPA Members-only resource. The document includes 2018 state bills that relate to pharmacist scope of practice, payment for pharmacist-delivered services, or the designation of pharmacists as providers.
- Developing Trends in Delivery and Reimbursement of Pharmacist Services
- Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs)
- View All
- Pharmacist Prescribing for Tobacco Cessation Medications
- Pharmacist Prescribing for Hormonal Contraceptive Medications
- Vaccination Authority
- Pharmacist Prescribing for Strep and Flu; “Test and Treat”
- Naloxone Access in Community Pharmacies
- View All
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Mail Order Pharmacy Policy
- States with MAC Legislation
This map, last updated in July 2016, shows states that have passed legislation addressing maximum allowable cost policies used by prescription benefit managers.
- Biosimilars Regulations Webinar
Members, be sure to login to view all resources.