- Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Mail Order Pharmacy Policy
- States with MAC Legislation
This map, last updated in July 2016, shows states that have passed legislation addressing maximum allowable cost policies used by prescription benefit managers.
- Biosimilars Regulations Webinar
- Medication Synchronization
- Pharmacists in Elected Office
- Drug Compounding: Survey of State Pharmacy Regulatory Bodies
- Telepharm Webinar
- NC Dental Board v. FTC
- View All
- Naloxone Access in Community Pharmacies
- Pharmacist Prescribing: Statewide Protocols and More
- Pharmacist Administered Medications Resources
- Collaborative Practice Agreements: Resources and More
- 2018 State Fact Sheets
- 2018 State Provider Status Bills
This is a NASPA Members-only resource. The document includes 2018 state bills that relate to pharmacist scope of practice, payment for pharmacist-delivered services, or the designation of pharmacists as providers.
- Developing Trends in Delivery and Reimbursement of Pharmacist Services
- Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs)
- NASPA-Authored Articles on State Provider Status
Provides a summary of the legislation relating to state-level provider status in the current state legislative session.
- View All
Members, be sure to login to view all resources.