NASPA respects your privacy and protects any personal information that may be provided to NASPA to facilitate use of its electronic services.
We request from users of NASPA’s online services only information that is necessary for NASPA to provide high-quality online services.
We do not sell personal data, such as email addresses, to other entities.
We may from time to time share your contact information with outside vendors for the purpose of providing membership services; such vendors are screened by the NASPA staff and Board of Directors and their use of any data is strictly limited to uses approved by NASPA.
Association Antitrust Compliance Policies and Procedures
It shall be the policy of the Association to be in strict compliance with all Federal and State Antitrust laws, rules and regulations. Therefore:
- These policies and procedures apply to all membership, board, committee and other meetings of the Association, and all meetings attended by representatives of the Association.
- Discussions of prices or price levels is prohibited. In addition, no discussion is permitted of any elements of a company’s operations which might influence price such as:
- Cost of operations, supplies, labor or services;
- Allowance for discounts;
- Terms of sale including credit arrangements; and,
- Profit margins and mark ups, provided this limitation shall not extend to discussions of methods of operation, maintenance, and similar matters in which cost or efficiency is merely incidental.
- It is a violation of Antitrust laws to agree not to compete, therefore, discussions of division of territories or customers or limitations on the nature of business carried on or products sold are not permitted.
- Boycotts in any form are unlawful. Discussion relating to boycotts is prohibited, including discussions about blacklisting or unfavorable reports about particular companies including their financial situation.
- It is the Association’s policy that all meetings attended by representatives of the Association where discussion can border on an area of antitrust sensitivity, the Association’s representative request that the discussion be stopped and ask that the request be made a part of the minutes of the meeting being attended. If others continue such discussion, the Association’s representative should excuse himself from the meeting and request that the minutes show that he left the meeting at that point and why he left. Any such instances should be reported immediately to the President and staff of the Association.
- It is the Association’s policy that a copy of these Antitrust Compliance Policies and Procedures be given to each officer, director, committee member, official representative of member companies and Association employees annually and that the same be read, or understood at all meetings of the membership of the Association.
Meeting Attendance Policy
State Association Members:
State association membership dues include registration for up to two representatives from their organization for each NASPA Meeting (Spring, Summer, Fall and Leadership Meetings).
State associations who wish to register additional attendees from their organization may do so for a $100 per attendee registration fee. Additional attendees must be affiliated with the member organization to register at the $100 rate. Guests not affiliated with the state association member organization may register at the non-member rate.
Associate membership dues include NASPA meeting registration for up to two representatives from the member organization for each NASPA Meeting (Spring, Summer and Fall Meetings).
Associate members who wish to register additional attendees from their organization may do so for a $100 per attendee registration fee. Additional attendees must be affiliated with the member organization to register at the $100 rate. Guests not affiliated with the associate member organization may register at the non-member rate.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting registrants agree to notify NASPA as soon as possible if circumstances change and they are unable to attend.
Refund/Cancellation Fees – more than 10 days prior to the meeting:
- For those registered as a member benefit – no cancellation fee
- For those who paid a registration fee – registration is refundable, $25 cancellation fee applies
Refund/Cancellation Fees – less than 10 days prior to the meeting:
- For those registered as a member benefit – $100 cancellation fee applies
- For those who paid a registration fee – registration is non-refundable