Beyond the financial commitment, your benefits more than pay for your investment:
Networking with State Pharmacy Association Executives
- Members may submit important information to be distributed to all Executive Directors.
- Complimentary registration to NASPA meetings*
- NASPA’s open-discussion format allows attendees to participate in conversations about issues impacting the profession of pharmacy
- Opportunities to network with state pharmacy association executives and other associate members
- Your logo and a direct link to your Web Site included in NASPA membership directory**
- Weekly electronic newsletters on NASPA activities
- Opportunity to provide topic ideas for NASPA meetings
- Access to members-only resources
Alumni members shall be persons who have previously served as the representative of an Active Member and are not entitled to associate member benefits. Alumni Members are not entitled to vote.
The membership year is is the calendar year and dues are currently $50.00/year.
Alumni members will receive:
- Recognition in NASPA’s membership directory
- Regular communications from NASPA
- Participation in the Alumni listserve
- Opportunity to participate in our live meetings
* Meetings are open to members only. Two representatives per associate member company are permitted to attend each NASPA meeting with a paid membership. Additional fees will be charged for additional attendees. Those planning to attend are required to provide advance notification to NASPA staff no less than 14 days in advance.
** Only associate members whose dues are up to date are guaranteed to be included in the on-line membership directory