NASPA Associate Membership not only supports NASPA and the state pharmacy associations, but also provides numerous benefits to your company:
- Complimentary registration to NASPA meetings*
- NASPA’s open-discussion format allows attendees to participate in conversations about issues impacting the profession of pharmacy
- Opportunities to network with state pharmacy association executives and other associate members
- Invitation to members-only biweekly discussions on legislative and regulatory changes to pharmacist scope of practice and payment for pharmacist services
Sharing Information with State Pharmacy Association Executives
- Members may submit important information to be distributed to state pharmacy association executives
- Opportunity to present to NASPA members on a webinar
- Your logo and a direct link to your website included in NASPA membership directory**
Access to Experts
- NASPA has been recognized for expertise on many policy issues affecting the practice of pharmacy including:
- Collaborative practice agreements
- Statewide protocols and other policies authorizing pharmacists’ prescriptive authority
- Pharmacist administered medications and immunizations
- Naloxone access in community pharmacies
- Pharmacist test and treat authority
- Payment for pharmacists services
- State scope of practice
- State legislative and regulatory political landscapes
- Weekly electronic newsletters on NASPA activities and relevant news
- Opportunity to provide topic ideas for NASPA meetings
- Access to members-only resources on the NASPA website
- Biweekly (January-June) and monthly (July-December) legislative update calls on pharmacist scope of practice and payment for services
- Membership dues are to be paid by January 1 (the beginning of NASPA’s membership dues year). Members with lapsed dues who attend the NASPA Spring Meeting may be subject to a meeting registration fee.
- Please note that NASPA’s membership cycle is based on a calendar year. Organizations that join after March 31 will pay the full membership fee up front and then will be invoiced in November/December with a reduced, pro-rated amount for renewal of the following membership year.
* Meetings are open to members only. Two representatives per associate member company are permitted to attend each NASPA meeting with a paid membership. Additional fees will be charged for additional attendees. Those planning to attend are required to provide advance notification to NASPA staff no less than 14 days in advance. View NASPA’s full Meeting Attendance Policy here.
** Only associate members whose dues are up to date are guaranteed to be included in the online membership directory. Any member who is not paid in full by March 31st will be removed from all communications and the online membership directory.