Click below for an updated resource of pharmacist authority to provide vaccinations, by vaccination type, as of September 2020.
- The American Journal of Managed Care: The Essential Role of Community Pharmacies in Expanding Access to Vaccines
- Pharmacy Times: The Value of Pharmacy Immunization
- Revcycle Intelligence: Shifting Vaccinations to the Pharmacy Lowers Healthcare Costs
- HHS declaration of expanding pharmacist authority to give all childhood vaccines
- HHS declaration of pharmacist authority to give COVID-19 vaccines
- USA Today article: Pharmacists in all 50 states can give childhood shots to prevent future outbreaks
- CNN article: Pharmacists now allowed to administer childhood vaccines