Please see below for an updated map of naloxone access in community pharmacies across the United States, as of January 2019.
Other Naloxone Resources
- From Surgeon General: Advisory on Naloxone
- From APhA: Opioid Use, Abuse, and Misuse
- From CDC
- Opioid Prescribing: Where You Live Matters
- Increase in Overdose Deaths Involving Synthetic Opioids (including great fentanyl infographic)
- Naloxone fact sheet from CPNP
- Prevent to Prescribe
- Naloxone in State PDMPs
We are hearing of discussions at the state level regarding the inclusion of naloxone in the PDMP. Concerns have been raised about this idea but it has been implemented in a limited number of states. This chart includes information for many but not all of the states on this issue. Please let us know if you have information about your state on this topic.
Resources for Pharmacists
- From CDC: Posters for Patients and Providers
- From AdaptPharma
- From kaleo