NCPA / PSSNY Enhanced Services Boot Camp
March 24 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Discover the ROI for Enhanced Services at a March 24th Boot Camp
Join us March 24th for a one-day Enhanced Services Boot Camp to get tips and resources from your peers on small practice changes that mean a big impact for your pharmacy and your patients. The NCPA Innovation Center is bringing together experts — community pharmacists like you who are successfully growing their businesses — to share how they are doing it and give real-life coaching on the operations and management of a re-engineered pharmacy.
This Boot Camp is great for pharmacies who have joined or are considering joining CPESN USA®.
Featured Agenda Topics:
- Implementation Practices: Motivating and Training Your Staff
- Workflow Best Practices
- Lunch/Meet & Greet with Exhibitors
- Financial Planning: Building the Business Case for Expanded Services
- Making Connections, Developing Your Brand
- Enhanced Services Networks
SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER TODAY!
- NCPA/PSSNY Member registration – $300
- NCPA/PSSNY Nonmember registration – $350
*****Non-NCPA Members need to register with this Paper Registration form.