The Georgia Pharmacy Association is currently seeking applicants for the Chief Executive Officer position.
The GPhA Board seeks a dynamic, visionary candidate to drive organizational strategy. Key near-term priorities include:
- Laser-like focus on achieving legislative advocacy priorities (leveraging coalitions with like-minded organizations).
- Continuing membership growth.
- Identifying new sources of non-dues revenue to fund organizational initiatives.
- Maintaining GPhA’s brand, including print, online and stakeholder interfaces.
- Enunciating a strong member value proposition that includes tangible services along with the protections. GPhA’s legislative and political advocacy work affords its members.