The South Carolina Pharmacy Association is currently seeking an Executive Fellow for their inaugural executive fellowship in honor of Ralph M. Wilkie. The Ralph M. Wilkie Executive Fellowship is name for an individual recognized for his exceptional commitment, loyalty and dedication to the profession of pharmacy and SCPhA. His passion for mentorship and service is why we have created an Executive Fellowship in his name. We aim to create individuals with the leadership and management skills to unite and advance the profession of pharmacy through professional associations. The Executive Fellow will be actively engaged in all aspects of association management and will report to the chief executive officer.
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: July 11, 2022
- Stipend: $40,000 + Benefits (10 days PTO, holidays, travel allowance for professional conferences)
- Special Requirements: PharmD from an accredited college of pharmacy, PGY1 preferred but not required, candidates are expected to obtain a South Carolina pharmacist license
- Application Requirements: Cover letter, curriculum vitae, and at least 2 letters of recommendation
- Membership Engagement
- Education, Events and Professional Resources
- Practice and Government Affairs
- Fundraising and Business Development
- Strategic Planning & Budget Process
- Association Governance
- Communication and Digital Engagement
- Business Capstone
Applications must be submitted via email by 5pm ET on April 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “SCPhA Executive Fellow Application – YOUR NAME”. You will be notified within 2 business days once your application is received. Candidates will be asked to interview for the position, which may begin before the application deadline.