The Pennsylvania Pharmacy Association, the voice for pharmacy in Pennsylvania, representing all pharmacy practice settings, seeks to hire our next Chief Executive Officer, who will be responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plans of PPA a 501(c) organization. This person will be expected to manage a professional organization of more than 2,400 members and promote the practice and profession of pharmacy. PPA’s CEO reports and is accountable to a volunteer Board of Directors directly elected by the membership. PPA has three affiliated entities, the PPA Educational Foundation, the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Care Network, and a political action committee, PharmPAC.
Key priorities include:
- Implements strategies, mission, goals, and objectives of PPA
- Supports operations and administration of the PPA office and Board of Directors
- Assures that prudent management of finances is within the approved budget and in accordance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Effectively manages the human resources of the association according to personnel policies and procedures of the association in accordance with federal/state laws and regulations
- Consistently presents a strong, positive image of its members and represents PPA in state, county and national meetings
- Facilitates financial support for all educational programs for the Association
- Continuing membership growth
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please click below.